Thank you, both patches are pushed.

Alexander Korotkov wrote:
On Wed, Apr 18, 2018 at 9:21 PM, Peter Geoghegan <p...@bowt.ie <mailto:p...@bowt.ie>> wrote:

<mailto:teo...@sigaev.ru>> wrote:
    >> Skip full index scan during cleanup of B-tree indexes when possible
    >
    > This commit added XLOG_BTREE_META_CLEANUP, so btree_desc() and
    > btree_identify() should be updated so that they handle
XLOG_BTREE_META_CLEANUP.
    > But ISTM that you forgot doing that.

Thank you for notice.  See attached bt-vacuum-cleanup-wal-record-desc-identify.patch fixing that.

    Another thing that I noticed is that the metapage stores
    btm_last_cleanup_num_heap_tuples as a float4, even though
    xl_btree_metadata stores it as a double. I suggest that both places
    store it as float8, to be consistent. (It should not be double because
    we always avoid using anything other types with explicit typedef'd
    widths in WAL records.)

Good catch, thank you!  I also agree that both these fields should be of float8 type.
Please, find attached bt-vacuum-cleanup-float8-num-heap-tuples.patch fixing
that.

------
Alexander Korotkov
Postgres Professional:http://www.postgrespro.com <http://www.postgrespro.com/>