On 11/6/19 4:49 AM, Fujii Masao wrote:
On Wed, Nov 6, 2019 at 4:29 PM Peter Eisentraut
<peter.eisentr...@2ndquadrant.com> wrote:

On 2019-11-06 05:48, Fujii Masao wrote:
Patch attached. As I argued upthread, IMO it's better to remove
the latter description from the doc and the patch does that.
Also the patch adds "mainly" into the former description.

I think we should list explicitly what is applied and what is not.  This
is the reference documentation after all.

Or it might be better to add something like "This setting has no effect if
in standby mode / archive recovery" into the description of each parameter,
instead.

+1.  This will probably be easier to maintain and less confusing overall.

--
-David
da...@pgmasters.net