OK. Thanks, David!

Question: How frequently is the documentation built and published?

From the HTML code I can see something like this:

<meta property="article:published_time" content="2026-08-13T12:52:54.741344" />

which looks like: "Not daily".

Thanks,
Oli


On 29/09/2026 15:24, David Rowley wrote:
On Wed, 30 Sept 2026 at 01:56, Daniel Gustafsson<[email protected]> wrote:
On 29 Sep 2026, at 11:20, Oli Sennhauser<[email protected]> wrote:
Shall I write a patch for this? Anybody willing to look at a patch?
Please do (for both).
Sorry, some crossfire here. I pushed the fix for the obviously broken
one. I didn't feel the need to standardise on "DECLARE" being on its
own line. There are other examples that declare the single variable on
the same line. Plenty of ones for cursors.

cd doc && git grep -E "^\s*DECLARE"

I feel like if we adjusted the "DECLARE passed BOOLEAN;" one, the
floodgates would open for the remainder.

David


--

FromDual - Neutral and vendor independent MariaDB, MySQL and PostgreSQL 
services.

FromDual GmbH                     Rebenweg 6
CH - 8610 Uster
Oli Sennhauser                    CEO / Senior Consultant
Phone: +41 44 500 58 20           Mobile: +41 79 830 09 33
[email protected]       https://www.fromdual.com
Twitter: fromdual

Attachment: OpenPGP_0xB58CF11D3C9DDEA9.asc
Description: OpenPGP public key

Attachment: OpenPGP_signature.asc
Description: OpenPGP digital signature

Reply via email to