Stephen,

Our application don't write lot of data, so i don't think the time taken on
replaying the WAL will be an issue for us.

For reliability, as you said, i was thinking in running a large pgbench
which writes a lot of data, while taking snapshots.
Then my idea was to restart from snapshots and see if everything works as
expected.
I thought that based on the feedback from the community, maybe i wouldn't
need to run these tests.

Thank you.

Cordialement,

*Ghislain Rouvignac*

Email : g...@sylob.com

Bureau : + 33 (0)5 63 53 08 18

7, rue Marcel Dassault

ZA de la Mouline

81990 Cambon d’Albi

France

--
Notice de confidentialité : Les informations contenues dans ce courriel
sont strictement confidentielles et réservées à l'usage de la ou des