On 9/18/19 11:50 AM, Ashkar Dev wrote:
Hi all thanks,
I meant maybe I create a web app with PostgreSQL that work locally for example for a pharmacy that stores data by barcode while the DB was created by PostgreSQL how I can sell the Database for him, how to deliver the product to him can I sell the package that contains web app files with PostgreSQL software and the database code?

You can charge the pharmacist for your efforts: your web app (license), installing postgres and your schema (somewhere) and the data supporting your web-app, any documentation of your web-app and schema, any maintenance and support you care to specify. You can copy-right your app and schema and data.

You cannot (legitimately) charge the pharmacist for any part PostgresQL.