On Fri, Dec 20, 2019 at 12:15:06PM -0300, Samuel Teixeira Santos wrote:
Hi all.

BigSQL still allow to install Postgres and others resources as like a
portable install.

But today, it's only offer your tool (pgc) for newer Postgresql versions.

I would like to install as portable option because it's more easy to config
and use in my own user in my development station.

What you recommend to do to replace pgc tool as alternative to install
postgresql 10 and the respective postgis version as like portable option?

I'm not familiar with BigSQL, so I'm not sure what exactly you mean when
you say "portable option". Can you explain?

regards