Samuel Teixeira Santos schrieb am 20.12.2019 um 16:15:
BigSQL still allow to install Postgres and others resources as like a
portable install.

But today, it's only offer your tool (pgc) for newer Postgresql
versions.

I would like to install as portable option because it's more easy to
config and use in my own user in my development station.

What you recommend to do to replace pgc tool as alternative to
install  postgresql 10 and the respective postgis version as like
portable option?

On Windows, I use the ZIP archives provided by Enterprise DB to spin up
Postgres without an installer:

https://www.enterprisedb.com/download-postgresql-binaries

Unfortunately they stopped providing them for Linux (for which I used pgc in
the past), 10.x is the last version for which they provide this.