Well, seeing as postgres isn't designed to serve http requests or to run
general purpose code that doesn't involve databases, which you can express
elegantly in python, to answer OP's question - my vote is on the original
answer - Django. It's got everything out of the box - authentication. file
storage. etc etc.

Once you get the application running you can enhance the database as
necessary.