Igor,
I understand your point, however, I have spent over a week making a
function
that previously did very little do a lot.
Naming a table the same as a schema is a very silly idea.

Unless you care to take the time to provide a full
schema, and function that fails for reasonable , practical design
I will ignore all further comments.

--
*Melvin Davidson*
I reserve the right to fantasize.  Whether or not you