On 01/10/2016 08:07 AM, Bill Moran wrote:

So, the purpose of a CoC is twofold:

A) Define what "being excellent" means to this particular
    community.
B) Provide a process for how to resolve things when "being
    excellent" doesn't happen.

Without #1, nobody will want to do #2, as it's basically a
job that can never be done correctly.

I agree with you completely. That is actually why I included the link to the graphic in the last post. My point was, I have no intention of having a CoC that is full of drivel. I would want a clear, concise, no-B.S. CoC.

JD