On 1/22/2016 11:28 AM, Magnus Hagander wrote:
On Fri, Jan 22, 2016 at 7:41 PM, David E. Wheeler <da...@justatheory.com <mailto:da...@justatheory.com>> wrote:

    They are in fact both unreconstructed bigots.

Regardless whether it's true or not (to which I cannot speak), surely statements like that would violate *both* the contributor covenant *and* the CoC suggested by others.

hahahaha, for that matter so does referring to them as 'two white guys'. In fact, an armchair lawyer could have a hey-day with each and every one of Regina's characterizations of the players in the Ruby soap opera. I was going to use the phrase 'somewhat snarky' in that last sentence but I'll refrain as it might be taken as a character assassination and be in violation of some covenent or another.

I'm firmly in the 'keep this as short, simple, and terse as possible' camp, with zero references to any specific sorts of categories of differences. How about "off topic BS will not be tolerated" ?

oh look, this entire discussion of CoC's is off topic for PostgreSQL-general, and its most certainly 'BS' by my reckoning! (tongue planted in cheek).