On Jan 22, 2016, at 11:47 AM, Luz Violeta <luz.stanc...@www.com.ar> wrote:

> P.S → even now, I'm kinda terrified of a shitstorm in my first mail to the
> mailing list ... but definitely this spark of hope made me come forward and
> say something, dunno.

Thank you so much for doing so. Up to now it’s just been one more white guy
(me) saying something. The more folks who can constructively contribute -- and
especially to shine a light on the contexts of which many of us are unaware --
the better the likelihood of getting something that creates the safe
environment I firmly believe we all want.

Best,

David