Frankly,

Can we create another COC (Code of Content) for this specific list?

My mailbox is full of non-technical (in my opinion) CoC discussions.
Which I grow tired of.

And to add to this completely impossible COC solution; in my life I've
constantly BEEN offended.
I've been offended financially, technically, physically, grammatically
(as written), and my favorite ..golfically (can't putt).

I believe I'm a better everything by those who have offended me in the
name of life's lessons. I
don' t go to Starbucks and expect a COC

eg;
You shouldn''t have used an int...and...
why the f%$ckl did you use a godda$%m int you dumb son-of-a-bitch....are
the same thing to me,
but the latter clearly could have cost lives.

So for those of us who cannot be offended (no offense). no COC needed.

Cheers (no offense)
Bret Stern (no offense)

ps. If you do pull off the Holy Grail (no offense), I'll be sure to
adhere to it.