On 02/06/2018 09:56 PM, Peter Geoghegan wrote:
> On Tue, Feb 6, 2018 at 12:53 PM, Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> wrote:
>>> Do you want somebody who does have a working valgrind installation
>>> (ie me) to take responsibility for pushing this patch?
>>
>> I committed it before seeing this.  It probably would've been better
>> if you had done it, but I assume Peter tested it, so let's see what
>> the BF thinks.
>
> I did test it with a full "make installcheck" + valgrind-3.11.0. I'd
> be very surprised if this doesn't make the buildfarm go green.

Did you do a test with "-O0"? In my experience that makes valgrind tests
much more reliable and repeatable. Some time ago we've seen cases that
were failing for me but not for others, and I suspect it was due to me
using "-O0".

(This is more a random comment than a suggestion that you patch won't
make the buildfarm green.)

regards