Hi Andreas,

On Sun, Feb 4, 2018 at 5:45 PM, Andreas Seltenreich <seltenre...@gmx.de>
wrote:

> Attached are testcases that trigger the assertions when run against an
> empty database instead of the one left behind by make installcheck.  The
> "unrecognized node type" one appears to be a known issue according to
> the wiki, so I didn't bother doing the work for this one as well.

Thanks for doing those tests. I've just sent v16a version of the patch and
I think it fixes the issues reported so far. Can you please recheck? Please
let me know if there are other issues detected by sqlsmith or otherwise.

Thanks,
Pavan

--
 Pavan Deolasee                   http://www.2ndQuadrant.com/