On Wed, Mar 07, 2018 at 01:47:25PM +0100, Pavel Stehule wrote:
> > Do you mean that a shared dictionary should be reloaded if its .affix
> > and .dict files was changed? IMHO we can store last modification
> > timestamp of them in a preprocessed file, and then we can rebuild the
> > dictionary if files was changed.
> >

> No, it is not necessary - just there should be commands (functions)  for
> preload dictiory and unload dictionary.

Oh understood. Tomas suggested those commands too earlier. I'll
implement them. But I think it is better to track files modification time
too. Because now, without the patch, users don't have to call additional
commands to refresh their dictionaries, so without such tracking we'll
made dictionaries maintenance harder.

--
Arthur Zakirov
Russian Postgres Company