On 2021-10-08 18:12, Tom Lane wrote:
=?UTF-8?Q?Mikael_Kjellstr=c3=b6m?= <mikael.kjellst...@mksoft.nu> writes:
Yes, it's getting long in the tooth.  I will upgrade the NetBSD 7
(sidewinder) to 9.2.
And I will also upgrade loach to 12.x if that's the version that is
needed the most.
I will upgrade conchuela to DragonFlyBSD 6.0.
I will remove the 5.9 (curculio) and upgrade the 6.5 (morepork) to 6.9.

+1 to all of that except retiring curculio.  That one has shown us issues
we've not seen on other animals (recent examples at [1][2]), so unless
you're feeling resource-constrained I'd vote for keeping it going.

Sure I can keep curculio as is. Will just upgrade morepork to OpenBSD 6.9 then.

/Mikael