Michael,

* Michael Paquier (mich...@paquier.xyz) wrote:
> On Fri, Apr 06, 2018 at 09:15:15AM -0400, Stephen Frost wrote:
> > I'll reply to David's last email (where the latest set of patches were
> > included) with my comments/suggestions and I expect we'll be able to get
> > those addressed today and have a final patch to post tonight, with an
> > eye towards committing it tomorrow.
>
> The feature freeze is on the 8th, so I am going to have limited room to
> comment on things until that day.  If something gets committed, I am
> pretty sure that I'll get out of my pocket a couple of things to improve
> the feature and its interface anyway if of course you are ready to
> accept that.  I have limited my role to be a reviewer, so I refrained
> myself from writing any code ;)

I'm, of course, happy to accept any further comments or suggestions on
it, pre-commit, post-commit, next year, whenever. ;)

I've posted an updated patch with comments and next steps, as discussed,
which I'm hopeful that David will have a chance to review and comment
on, at least, and perhaps help wrap up those last items.  This patch has
been quite a slog, so thank you again for all of your help reviewing it
and moving it forward, it's been really appreciated.

Thanks!

Stephen