Hi,

On 10/23/23 2:56 PM, shveta malik wrote:
On Mon, Oct 23, 2023 at 5:52 PM Drouvot, Bertrand
<bertranddrouvot...@gmail.com> wrote:

We are waiting for DEFAULT_NAPTIME_PER_CYCLE (3 minutes) before checking if
there
is new synced slot(s) to be created on the standby. Do we want to keep this
behavior
for V1?

I think for the slotsync workers case, we should reduce the naptime in
the launcher to say 30sec and retain the default one of 3mins for
subscription apply workers. Thoughts?

Another option could be to keep DEFAULT_NAPTIME_PER_CYCLE and create a new
API on the standby that would refresh the list of sync slot at wish, thoughts?

Bertrand Drouvot
PostgreSQL Contributors Team
RDS Open Source Databases