Dear Horiguchi-san,

Thanks for updates! I was quite not sure the Windows env, but I can post
comments.
(We need reviews by windows-friendly developers...)

> Other error cases will fit to "shouldn't occur under normal
> conditions" errors.

Formatting of messages for write_stderr() seem different from others. In v3,
I slightly modified for readability like below. I wanted to let you know just
in case
because you did not say anything about these changes...

```
+       /* create a process snapshot */
+       hSnapshot = CreateToolhelp32Snapshot(TH32CS_SNAPPROCESS, 0);
+       if (hSnapshot == INVALID_HANDLE_VALUE)
+       {
+               write_stderr(_("%s: could not create a snapshot: error code
%lu\n"),
+                                        progname, (unsigned long)
GetLastError());
+               exit(1);
+       }
+
+       /* start iterating on the snapshot */
+       ppe.dwSize = sizeof(PROCESSENTRY32);
+       if (!Process32First(hSnapshot, &ppe))
+       {
+               write_stderr(_("%s: cound not retrieve information about the
process: error code %lu\n"),
+                                        progname, GetLastError());
+               exit(1);
+       }
+
```