Hi!

On Sat, Mar 30, 2024 at 6:14 PM Kartyshov Ivan
<i.kartys...@postgrespro.ru> wrote:

> Thank you Alexander for working on patch, may be we should change some
> names:
> 1) test 043_wait_lsn.pl -> to 043_waitlsn.pl like waitlsn.c and
> waitlsn.h

I renamed that to 043_wal_replay_wait.pl to match the name of SQL procedure.

> In waitlsn.c and waitlsn.h variables:
> 2) targret_lsn -> trgLSN like curLSN

I prefer this to match the SQL procedure parameter name.

> 3) lsn -> trgLSN like curLSN

Done.

Also I implemented termination of wal replay waits on standby
promotion (with test).

In the test I change recovery_min_apply_delay to 1s in order to make
the test pass faster.

------
Regards,
Alexander Korotkov