On Fri, Sep 14, 2018 at 3:57 PM, James Keener <j...@jimkeener.com> wrote:

>> Yes, I believe so. Isn't that what "To that end, we have established
>> this Code of Conduct for community interaction and participation in the
>> project’s work and the community at large." basically says?
>>

> No? What's the "community at large"? To me that sounds like "all
> interactions" whether or not they're about postgres.

That wording has been in the published draft for 18 months, and noone
objected to it that I'm aware of. There will always be people who don't
like some of the wording, much as there are often people who disagree with
the way a patch to the code is written. Sooner or later though, the general
consensus prevails and we have to move on, otherwise nothing will ever get
completed.

--
Dave Page
Blog: http://pgsnake.blogspot.com