Hi all, On Fri, Sep 25, 2026 at 12:04 PM shihao zhong <[email protected]> wrote: > > Hi Michael, > > > Let me doubt you here. For one, it makes the API contract of > > ProcNumberGetTransactionIds() much harder to think about. > > Fair enough, let's drop 0002. Attached is v12, which is v11-0001 alone > and unchanged. >
Thank you for the updated v12 patch. I tested the patch, and the regression suite completed successfully. I went through the permission checks for the per-backend statistics functions. The added regression tests behaved as expected for the backend owner, an unrelated role, and a role with pg_read_all_stats privileges. I reviewed the userid handling in the backend statistics entry as well, including how the owner information is preserved when the statistics are reset. I also checked and verified the added comment around ProcNumber reuse and cached statistics. I went through the documentation and verified the changes done to pg_stat_get_backend_subxact(), pg_stat_get_backend_io(), pg_stat_get_backend_wal(), and pg_stat_get_backend_lock(). All the changes look correct to me and I did not find any other issues based on my testing and review. Regards. Solai
