On 2/25/19 9:44 PM, Robert Haas wrote:
On Sat, Feb 23, 2019 at 7:19 PM Andres Freund <and...@anarazel.de> wrote:
Sure, but it was late, and we have far more patches than we can deal
with. Many of them much much older than this.

More importantly, at least in my opinion, is that this is one of those
questions that people tend to have very strong feelings about.  Doing
something at the last minute risks people not feeling that they had an
adequate time to express those feelings before something got shipped.
Not everybody reads this list every day, or tests every new commit as
soon as it goes into the tree.

I agree with Andres and Robert.  This patch should be pushed to PG13.

I'll do that on March 8 unless there is a compelling argument not to.

-David
da...@pgmasters.net