вт, 11 февр. 2020 г. в 12:23, ROS Didier <didier....@edf.fr>:

> In the Oracle world we use the product "golden gate" to execute
> transactions from a source database (Oracle, Mysql) to a PostgreSQL
> instance.
>
> This allows 2 Oracle and PostgreSQL databases to be updated at the same
> time in real time.
>
> I would like to know if there is an equivalent open-source product.

There is a SQL/MED standard exactly for this:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/SQL/MED

Implemented in PostgreSQL as Foreign Data Wrappers:
https://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Fdw
You need to do the following:
1. Add wrapper via
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-createextension.html
2. Create remote source via
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-createserver.html
3. Create foreign table via
https://www.postgresql.org/docs/current/sql-createforeigntable.html

Note, that PostgreSQL provides only infrastructure, wrappers for different
remote systems are not supported by the PostgreSQL community,
except for postgres_fdw and csv_fdw provided by the project.

--
Victor Yegorov