On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 2:19 PM Julien Rouhaud <rjuju...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Here's the patch.  I included the content of
> v3-fix_explain_wal_output.patch you provided before, and tried to
> consistently replace full page writes/fpw to full page images/fpi
> everywhere on top of it (so documentation, command output, variable
> names and comments).

Your patch looks mostly good to me.  I have made slight modifications
which include changing the non-text format in show_wal_usage to use a
capital letter for the second word, which makes it similar to Buffer
usage stats, and additionally, ran pgindent.

Let me know what do you think of attached?

--
With Regards,
Amit Kapila.