On Wed, Oct 21, 2020 at 06:06:52AM +0000, Tang, Haiying wrote:
Hi

Found one more place needed to be changed(long -> int64).

Also changed the output for int64 data(Debug mode on & define EXEC_SORTDEBUG )

And, maybe there's a typo in " src\backend\executor\nodeIncrementalSort.c" as
below.
Obviously, the ">=" is meaningless, right?

And, maybe there's a typo in " src\backend\executor\nodeIncrementalSort.c" as
below.
Obviously, the ">=" is meaningless, right?

-               SO1_printf("Sorting presorted prefix tuplesort with >= %ld
tuples\n", nTuples);
+               SO1_printf("Sorting presorted prefix tuplesort with %ld
tuples\n", nTuples);

Please take a check at the attached patch file.

I have added it to commit fest.
https://commitfest.postgresql.org/30/2772/

Thanks, the changes seem fine to me. I'll do a bit more review and get
it pushed.

regards
Tomas