On Wed, Feb 17, 2021 8:14 AM (JST), Alvaro Herrera wrote:

Hi Alvaro,

> Here's a new version, where I've renamed everything to "pipeline".  I think
> the
> docs could use some additional tweaks now in order to make a coherent
> story on pipeline mode, how it can be used in a batched fashion, etc.

I tried applying this patch to test it on top of Iwata-san's libpq trace log
[1].
In my environment, the compiler complains.
It seems that in libpqwalreceiver.c: libpqrcv_exec()
the switch for PQresultStatus needs to handle the
cases for PGRES_PIPELINE_END and PGRES_PIPELINE_ABORTED too.

     switch (PQresultStatus(pgres))
     {
         Case PGRES_PIPELINE_ABORTED:
         Case PGRES_PIPELINE_ END: