On Mon, May 3, 2021 at 10:48 AM Dilip Kumar <dilipbal...@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Sun, May 2, 2021 at 10:04 PM vignesh C <vignes...@gmail.com> wrote:
> >
> > Thanks for the comments.
> > The Attached patch has the fixes for the same.
>
> I was reviewing the documentation part, I think in the below paragraph
> we should include validate_publication as well?
>
>        <varlistentry>
>         <listitem>
>          <para>
>           Specifies whether the <command>CREATE SUBSCRIPTION</command>
>           should connect to the publisher at all.  Setting this to
>           <literal>false</literal> will change default values of
>          </para>
>
> I will review/test the other parts of the patch and let you know.

I have reviewed it and it mostly looks good to me.  I have some minor
suggestions though.

1.
+/*
+ * Check the specified publication(s) is(are) present in the publisher.
+ */

vs

+
+/*
+ * Connect to the publisher and check if the publications exist.
+ */

I think the formatting of the comments are not uniform.  Some places
we are using "publication(s) is(are)" whereas other places are just
"publications".

2. Add a error case for connect=false and VALIDATE_PUBLICATION = true

Dilip Kumar