David Rowley <dgrowle...@gmail.com> writes:
> Does anyone want to have a look over this?  If not, I plan to push it
> in the next day or so.

Minor nit: use "const char *text" in the struct declaration, so
that all of the static data can be placed in fixed storage.

> (I'm not sure why pgindent removed the space between != and NULL, but
> it did, so I left it.)

It did that because "text" is a typedef name, so it's a bit confused
about whether the statement is really a declaration.  Personally I'd
have used "name" or something like that for that field, anyway.

                        regards, tom lane