(First of all, is this the right list?)

When doing
  pg_dump testdb -u
I get
  failed sanity check, type with oid 899762 was not found

I searched my backend log for this oid and found something near the
'tryme' function.  As far as I can find I have two functions defined with
different args and one has a problem.  These are an old unused functions I
wrote in plpgsql.  I'm guessing that if I remove them the problem will go
away.

  Result   |         Function          | Arguments
-----------+---------------------------+----------
 bool      | tryme                     | -
 bool      | tryme                     | record

testdb=# select proargtypes from pg_proc where proname='tryme';
 proargtypes
      298035
      899762
(2 rows)

Am I making sense?  .. comments?  What's going on?

Thanks
-Cedar