Bruce Momjian wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I just noticed that the "pg_ctl register" synopsis was updated to have a
> > -t parameter.  This does not seem to make sense to me.  Is it correct?
> > Does it do anything?
> >
> > My thinking is that we should just remove the -t from that synopsis.
>
> Well, Peter added it, but register already had the -w parameter, so
> either register needs both -t and -w, or it needs neither of them.  I
> don't know which is true.

Humm, in pgwin32_CommandLine I don't see any reference to -t but -w is
there.  So either

a) the bug is that somebody forgot to add -t to pgwin32_CommandLine
b) the bug is that -t was added to the synopsis, or
c) I'm full of it because of an untold reason.

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
"En las profundidades de nuestro inconsciente hay una obsesiva necesidad

               http://www.postgresql.org/docs/faq