Tom Lane wrote:
> Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
>
> I'm very concerned about that too, and think that DEBUG5 is just fine.

Well, the analysis was already done which says this shouldn't be a problem.

> > Hmm, I just noticed a bug in those fprintf calls -- they are missing
> > the terminating newline.  Please change that too if you're going to
> > patch this part of the code.  In order to avoid translation problems, I
> > think it should be like this:
>
> > fprintf(stderr, _("mapped win32 error code %lu to %d" "\n"), e, errno);
>
> That's both unreadable and useless, because gettext will smash it to one
> string anyway.

Huh, right.  I meant to have the second string outside the _() call, but
I don't think that can be made to work easily.

--
Alvaro Herrera                  http://www.amazon.com/gp/registry/5ZYLFMCVHXC
"Puedes elegir el color de tu auto -- siempre y cuando sea negro."