On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 3:01 AM, Magnus Hagander <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Gurjeet Singh wrote:
> > On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Gevik Babakhani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
> > <mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:
> >
> >      > No, it's still on the TODO. Gevik has also been looking a bit
> >      > at it (I think - at least he's indicated that he is), and he
> >      > recently got some new parser code to look at to see if we can
> >      > use to fix it.
> >      >

> >     I have the new parser code. Next week I have some time reserved to
> >     look at
> >     it.
> >

> > For the last few days I have been noticing that the _ (underscore) is no
> > longer being treated as a word boundary. Can you confirm this has been
> > fixed?
>
> AFAIK, nothing has been done yet :-)

You are right.... I was looking for pg_standby and another pg_<something>
and since I found those results on top, I thought there was some action
taken.

The problem persists....

Best regards,
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gmail | hotmail | indiatimes | yahoo }.com

Mail sent from my BlackLaptop device