On Tue, 15 Apr 2008, Magnus Hagander wrote:

I didn't do anything, but possibly it got fixed by a different upgrade
at some point, and the recrawling of the sites.

Magnus, we have parser for indexing pgdocs, do you need it ?

//Magnus

Bruce Momjian wrote:

I just searched for pg_standby and it looks like it is fixed now.

Gurjeet Singh wrote:
On Tue, Mar 25, 2008 at 3:01 AM, Magnus Hagander
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Gurjeet Singh wrote:
On Thu, Mar 6, 2008 at 5:01 PM, Gevik Babakhani <[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]>> wrote:

    > No, it's still on the TODO. Gevik has also been looking
    > a bit at it (I think - at least he's indicated that he
    > is), and he recently got some new parser code to look at
    > to see if we can use to fix it.

    I have the new parser code. Next week I have some time
reserved to look at
    it.

For the last few days I have been noticing that the _
(underscore) is no longer being treated as a word boundary. Can
you confirm this has been fixed?

AFAIK, nothing has been done yet :-)

You are right.... I was looking for pg_standby and another
pg_<something> and since I found those results on top, I thought
there was some action taken.

The problem persists....

Best regards,
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
[EMAIL PROTECTED] gmail | hotmail | indiatimes | yahoo }.com

Mail sent from my BlackLaptop device

--
  Bruce Momjian  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>        http://momjian.us

        Regards,