Le vendredi 30 mai 2008, Dimitri Fontaine a écrit :
> This way, no need to switch IP addresses, the clients just connect as usual
> and get results back and do not have to know whether the host they're
> qerying against is a slave or a master. This level of smartness is into
> -core.

Oh, and if you want clients to connect to a single IP and hit either the
master or the slave with some weights to choose one or the other, and a way
to remove from pool on failure etc, I think using haproxy in TCP mode would
do it. HaProxy is really nice for this purpose.
  http://haproxy.1wt.eu/

Regards,
--
dim