Here is a revised patch to renewal NDirectFileRead/Write.

> Tom Lane <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > * Let's rename them BufFileReadCount and BufFileWriteCount to reflect
> > their actual purpose.
> > * In any case I agree that the current arrangement
> > with execdebug.h declaring variables defined in bufmgr.c is just weird.

- NDirectFile{Read|Write} are renamed to BufFile{Read|Write}Count.
- They are still declared in execdebug.h and buffile.c includes it.

I did not touch messages in ShowBufferUsage() in the patch.
I think it still has meaning because BufFile counters are
kinds of direct block access.

> ShowBufferUsage()
> !   Shared blocks: ...
> !   Local  blocks: ...
> !   Direct blocks: <R> read, <W> written

Regards,
---
ITAGAKI Takahiro
NTT Open Source Software Center