Bruce Momjian <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Tom, which Interval TODO items did you complete with this patch?
>       http://wiki.postgresql.org/wiki/Todo#Dates_and_Times

I think we've at least mostly fixed

* Support ISO INTERVAL syntax if units cannot be determined from the string,
and are supplied after the string

* Add support for year-month syntax, INTERVAL '50-6' YEAR TO MONTH

There might be a few glitches left but they are at much smaller grain
than the TODO is talking about.

... while I'm looking: I am not sure that I think either of these TODO
items are sane or standards-compliant:

* Interpret INTERVAL '1 year' MONTH as CAST (INTERVAL '1 year' AS INTERVAL
MONTH), and this should return '12 months'

* Support precision, CREATE TABLE foo (a INTERVAL MONTH(3))