Alvaro Herrera <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:
> Tom Lane escribió:
>> BuildRequires: perl(ExtUtils::MakeMaker) glibc-devel bison flex autoconf gawk
>> BuildRequires: perl(ExtUtils::Embed), perl-devel

> Huh, but the requirement for ExtUtils::Embed is at runtime, so shouldn't
> it be a plain Requires instead of BuildRequires?

Really?  I'm pretty sure I recall the RPM build failing when they
changed that.  (But it's possible that the regression test step is what
failed, I don't remember.)  I'd think I'd have heard about it if there
were a missing runtime dependency.

BTW, Andrew was wondering *why* Fedora isn't bundling these anymore.
The CVS logs mention something about versioned perl, so it's possible
that they had to split out some modules to support multiple Perl
installations cleanly.