When we find the (pathpos < prevResult->pathpos) into
FuncnameGetCandidates(), we just replacing the prevResult with the
newResult.

While replacing the previous with new we do not replace the args. I think in
case of default we need to take care for the args as well.

Thanks,
Rushabh

--
Rushabh Lathia