On Feb 4, 2009, at 10:04 AM, Svenne Krap wrote:

I have the same experience, I also go directly for the most technical
parts. But even I sometimes search and hit those narrative ones....
Btw. there seems to be no section VI (i.e. non-narrative) page about
datatypes and functions... things there link to section II.

Yeah, so it should be that narrative sections should cross-reference the appropriate reference sections for the features they describe. So OFFSET/LIMIT should point to the SELECT reference, and…um, maybe the data types and functions should be in section VI? Those are references, no?

Best,

David