Subject: Re: [pgsql-slavestothewww] New News Entry (id: 1055)
Date: Thursday 05 February 2009
From: Guido Barosio <gbaro...@gmail.com>
To: PostgreSQL Webmaster <w...@wwwmaster.postgresql.org>

<quote>
.  Included as well are Daylight Savings Time changes for Nepal,
Switzerland and Cuba
</quote>

Isn't there a change for Argentina? Just asking because we had 2
changes during the last 6 months and I am not sure if we are handling
this properly.

gb.-

On Fri, Feb 6, 2009 at 1:15 AM, Guido Barosio <gbaro...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> These update releases also include patches for several low-risk security
holes, as well as up to 17 other minor fixes, depending on your major version
of PostgreSQL.  Included as well are Daylight Savings Time changes for Nepal,
Switzerland and Cuba.  See the <a
href="/docs/current/static/release.html">release notes</a> for full details.

--
Robert Treat
Conjecture: http://www.xzilla.net