On Mar 11 Sep 2001 02:07, Bruce Momjian wrote:
> > There was a discussion about --enable-syslog by default. What was the
> > consensus? I think this is a good one.
>
> Yes, I thought we decided it should be the default too.

There was a discusion about log rotation last week, so, where are we going?
Pipe the output of postmaster to a log rotator like apaches logrotate, or are
we going to use syslog and have the syslog log rotator do the rotation?

Just a dought I had.

Saludos... :-)

--
Porqué usar una base de datos relacional cualquiera,
si podés usar PostgreSQL?