Bernd Helmle wrote:

Here is a slightly updated version of the patch. I did some (very minor) editing on the wording in the docs and cleaned a merge conflict in tablecmds.c. I saw no code issues so far, make check passes without errors. Maybe someone with more bison skills can comment on the duplicated parser stuff, but it seems consistent with the rest of the code.

The duplicated stuff in the grammar is pretty much what had to be done for other DROP IF EXISTS items to avoid shift/reduce conflicts, so it's quite kosher.

patch committed.

Thanks.

andrew