Em Tue, 21 Jul 2009 16:52:48 -0300, Peter Eisentraut <pete...@gmx.net> escreveu:
On Friday 17 July 2009 23:24:16 Dickson S. Guedes wrote:
An use case that i can figure out is an user that connects in multiples
instances in a lot of remote sites (like home-officer for example) and
needs this information in the prompt to don't lost the context of your
work. Is this valid? Is this and other similar cases quite enough to
justify this patch? If yes I can change the patch to satisfy the Peter's
suggestions, if no we can just ignore the patch and remove the item from
TODO.

I think there is enough support for the patch. So please adjust it to report the server version correctly.

Thanks Peter, I'll adjust the patch and post a new version ASAP.

Regards.
--
Dickson S. Guedes
mail/xmpp: gue...@guedesoft.net - skype: guediz