Joshua Tolley wrote:
Am I the only one that gets this on make check, with this version (from
src/test/regress/log/initdb.log):

selecting default shared_buffers ... 32MB
creating configuration files ... ok
creating template1 database in
/home/josh/devel/pgsrc/pg85/src/test/regress/./tmp_check/data/base/1 ... FATAL:  relation
"pg_namespace_default_acl" already exists
child process exited with exit code 1
initdb: data directory
"/home/josh/devel/pgsrc/pg85/src/test/regress/./tmp_check/data" not removed at
user's request
Certainly never happened to me. Are you using any special parameters or something (altho I don't have the slightest idea what could cause that) ? I run make check on patches using gcc under debian and msvc on vista before sending them.

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)