Robert Haas <robertmh...@gmail.com> writes:
> My understanding is that this patch will need to be reworked as well
> based on Tom's comments on "DefaultACLs".  Does that sound right?
> Should we expect a new version this week, or defer this until the
> September CommitFest?

I was planning to go review that patch too, even though it's presumably
not committable yet.

I'm not sure whether there is consensus on not using GRANT ON VIEW
(ie, having these patches treat tables and views alike).  I was waiting
to see if Stephen would put forward a convincing counterargument ...