Hi,

I attached revised version of the patch. Changes, thoughts:
- SCHEMA is mandatory now
- removed VIEWS and GRANT ON VIEW since it looks like only me and Stephen want it there - the patch is now made so that adding new filters in the future won't mean tearing of half of the parser code and replacing it - I decided to go with GRANT ON ALL IN SCHEMA syntax, because I am thinking there is no difference in adding extended syntax to the standard command in GRANT and in SELECT, ALTER TABLE and other commands we extended. And I don't see any way standard could add exactly same syntax for doing something completely different (which is the only way they could break this).

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)