Petr Jelinek wrote:
I attached revised version of the patch. Changes, thoughts:
- SCHEMA is mandatory now
- removed VIEWS and GRANT ON VIEW since it looks like only me and Stephen want it there - the patch is now made so that adding new filters in the future won't mean tearing of half of the parser code and replacing it - I decided to go with GRANT ON ALL IN SCHEMA syntax, because I am thinking there is no difference in adding extended syntax to the standard command in GRANT and in SELECT, ALTER TABLE and other commands we extended. And I don't see any way standard could add exactly same syntax for doing something completely different (which is the only way they could break this).
Argh, why does this always happen to me ? Immediately after sending the patch I realized there needs to be one more little change done (merging tables and views in the getNamespacesObjectsOids function).

--
Regards
Petr Jelinek (PJMODOS)