On Mon, Aug 17, 2009 at 8:43 AM, Peter Eisentraut<pete...@gmx.net> wrote:
> On Mon, 2009-08-17 at 08:04 -0400, Robert Haas wrote:
>> Now that the first CommitFest is over and done with,
>
> I think you forgot the part where you tell everyone that it is in fact
> done.  I'm waiting on you before I get the alpha release rolling.

Hmm, it's sort of out of my hands at this point.  There are three
patches left, all of which have been claimed by committers, one of
whom is you.  I don't have any magical powers to control the timing of
committer activity.

But if you're waiting (sorry, didn't realize that), then I think what
we should do is just move those three patches to the next CommitFest.
Then this one will really be done.  I'll go do that now.

...Robert